Monday, July 19, 2010

On the search for the Lost Nation



On our way through Iowa we kept finding signs for a town called 'Lost Nation.' Over and over again we wondered if we would ever find it. As well as if it is lost why does it has a distance. We have a good time joking around so once we came to this booming town we had to take a photo.

This day I was sweeping with Brittney. Shortly after this photo we took a rest stop at a gas station. Which for any other person would be a good experience. However with me I always choose the worst places. At first instance it looked like a nice place. Then after coming out I smelled like poo. After searching around for awhile I found poo all over me. It was so bad I wanted to cry but I kept it together, cleaned myself up, and continued traveling. It ended up that I placed my camel back in poo on the ground and then when I put my bag on it got all over me. Let just say I was thankful for the showers at the end of the day. Even if it was freezing cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment