Monday, July 5, 2010

Blessing


My stay in West Lafayette was truly a blessing. Being away from your friends and family is hard. Then add the challenge of riding across the United States. Both of these things make coming home even more of a blessing. I am extremely blessed with an amazing church to call home. Above you will see Rachel, Rainey, and Robin up bright and early to cook us breakfast. I can't say I know to many people who would get up at 4 am to come cook and look so good at doing it. I thank each of you so much for everything you have done to make this stay possible. You are AMAZING!!!!! I also want to thank both Alex and Wyatt for riding with me. It's great to have extra riders joining us on the road and just being able to catch up on whats happening back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment