Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Healing

So it's been a while since I last wrote. Life on the road has been getting hard. On Sunday night I was rushed to the hospital. No I wasn't hit by a car but I was shaking and truly freezing. They treated me for dehydration and after a truly scary time I was released. Later I found out I had a low blood sugar count. Since then I have been laying low and truly sleeping like crazy. I tried to ride today but only made it 11 miles down the road. I'm trying to figure everything out and learning all about what I can do to avoid another visit to the hospital.  I'm really scared right now but I know everything is in God's hands. I just ask each of you to keep me in your prayers as I learn what God has planned.

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, i hope you are doing okay! this sounds really scary! I'm thinking about you, try and stay healthy okay. I'm so proud of all that you are doing, you truly amaze me sometimes hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you. I'm Hassan's Mom and I'm happily reading everybody's blogs. Except his, of course. He doesn't have one. It sounds like you could use some Gatorade in your camel back...i could be wrong, of course. I hope you make it. At least the next few hundred miles are flatter than a pancake.

    ReplyDelete