Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Farewells and Goodbyes

So the time has come to say farewell and goodbye to my friends and family for the summer. Last night I was blessed with a BBQ. I had a blast seeing everyone and being able to say goodbye for now. I'm never good with goodbye but I'm excited to finally get underway. Tonight the leadership group is meeting up and starting to get everything ready for the riders on Saturday. It seems like yesterday Wyatt agreed to go on Bike & Build and we started signing up. He backed out but he got me to fill out the paperwork and I owe him a thanks. Also I owe Laura and Alex a huge thanks for all the amazing stories, pictures, and encouragement of their journey last year. Well I guess I can't say thank you yet. You never know on the first mountain I might be, "What did I get myself into." lol Well the flight is boarding and I better go for now but check back soon and learn more about the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment