Monday, June 18, 2012

60 miles and feeling good!

Today was a nice flat ride. At the beginning I was a little worried about keepin up and for the first 20 I kept up with the group averaging 16.5 miles per hours. The second 20 was going good until I was pulling the group and the wind started to increase. I decided to back it down a little and fell back into a lower pace. Later in the morning I began to hear some noises in my front wheel and figured I loosen a spoke. The last 8 miles was hard and my legs really were feeling the pain from the long fast miles earlier in the day but I was determined to finish strong and kept going. Once I made it in my spoke made the final pop and Allen help fix it. It is a temporary fix and tomorrow I will try to find a bicycle shop to get it all fixed up. Tomorrow we are heading into GA and will be another nice short ride at only 57 miles. I'm liking these shorter days. Well it's bed time so to bed I go. Goodnight and until we meet again God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment